Sunday, August 2, 2009

My 11 steps to teh JE fandom

1. I got into fandom because of Matsumoto Jun. But not through HYD, it was Gokusen that got me interested in JE/ARASHI. I loved his white streaked hair and was convinced that he's sleeping with Yankumi and Oguri Shun at the same time. It was through MJ that I discovered the OT5 that is ARASHI. That was 2005.

2. I originally fangirl'd Ohmiya. It didn't last long though, as hardcore as I was for them, over the years I realized that Ohmiya would be nothing without Arashi. The storm group is best when they're together, as individuals, they can be ignored but as a group they're irresistable.

3. I met Yamashita Tomohisa in NwP because it was always on youtube's top 5 when it was shown in Japan. I gave it a chance and that was my downfall. NwP is not my first, second or third Jdrama but it was the one which made me want more. (which means I still consider it as my first j-drama!)

4. Seishun Amigo is forever my favorite Jpop song. Up to now it's still in my ipod and I doubt i'll remove it anytime soon.

5. PiKame is the reason I turned gay. The first rl yaoi pairing I shipped. The first real slash fics I read are of them and it was written by [info]peroxidepest17 .

6. I watched Ya-ya-yah CLIPS before I learned of NEWS via Yamapi. I always liked Kusano Hironori and knew of him before he was suspended. To be honest, he was probably the reason I liked NEWS at that time. Ryo looks like he'll eat me alive, TegoMassu are pretty much insignificant and I only know Koyama because he's always the host. Shige who?

7. My BFF introduced me to KATTUN when they debuted and this is my reaction to real face. --> (-.-) zzz

Him: Did you hear? Jin left for US! He molested a kid!
Me: Who?

8. Cartoon KATTUN without JIN. I started to take notice. Early CTKT format was awesome.

9. NEWS is BACK! Who in GAD's NAME is that SEXY GUY WITH THE MOHAWK?!

10. BFF tried to get me into HSJ.

Him: They're so cute.
Me: How old are these kids?!

11. In which I actually start to like KATTUN.

Me: OMGOD! I'm starting to like KATTUN! I think KoKame is total OTP!! Nakamaru's beatboxing is awesome! Koki is so funny! And Ueda is a princess!
Him: Huh? I'm into Kpop now.
Me:

No comments: